Le 6 avr. 2018 20:09, "Lukasz Cwik" <lc...@google.com> a écrit :

Romain, are you talking about the profiles that exist as part of the
archetype examples?

Was more thinking to this kind of profiles
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/sdks/java/nexmark/pom.xml (which
should hit all IO at some point to ensure their portability)

Idea is to be able to extract the deps for a runner from a particular pom
since it sometimes requires some dependencies work for conflicts.

If so, then those still exist and haven't been changed. If not, can you
provide a link to the profile in a pom file to be clearer?