As we seem to largely have consensus in "Reducing Committer Load for Code
Reviews"[1], this is a vote to change the Beam policy on Code Reviews to
require that

(1) At least one committer is involved with the code review, as either a
reviewer or as the author
(2) A contributor has approved the change

prior to merging any change.

This changes our policy from its current requirement that at least one
committer *who is not the author* has approved the change prior to merging.
We believe that changing this process will improve code review throughput,
reduce committer load, and engage more of the community in the code review
process.

Please vote:
[ ] +1: Accept the above proposal to change the Beam code review/merge
policy
[ ] -1: Leave the Code Review policy unchanged

Thanks,

Thomas

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/7c1fde3884fbefacc252b6d4b434f9a9c2cf024f381654aa3e47df18@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E