Hi Kenn,I'm +1 of course. I remember that you and I and others discussed in a
similar thread about dev facing docs but
it got lost at some point in time.IMHO
I would add - runners specifics (e.g. how runners implement state or timer, how
they split data into bundles, etc...)-
probably putting online the doc I did for nexmark that summarizes the
architecture and pseudo code of the queries
(because some are several thousand lines of code). I often use it to recall
what a given query does.
I would remove - BIPs / summaries of collections of JIRAbecause it is hard to
maintain and will end up being out of
date I think.
Etienne