Hi all,
I'll humbly declare that after wrestling with he build to stop depending on
the wrong findbugs_annotations, I feel somewhat lost. The issue is actually
quite small:

- The JAR from the non-LGPL findbugs does not contain the
SuppressFBWarnings annotation. This means that when building, ByteBuddy
produces a few warnings (nothing critical).
- The easiest way to avoid this failure is to call
applyJavaNature(failOnWarning: false), but this would be bad, since we want
to keep a high standard for tasks like ErrorProne and FindBugs itself.
- So I find myself lost: How do we suppress trivial warnings coming from
missing annotations, and honor warnings coming from other plugins?

Any help / a PR from someone more capable would be appreciated.
Best
-P.

--
Got feedback? go/pabloem-feedback