Thanks Yifan. I added myself to some of the dependencies I'm involved with
upgrading.
In case anyone miss, there's a second tab for Python SDK :).

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 11:17 AM Scott Wegner <sc...@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks for kicking off this process Yifan-- I'll add my name to some
> dependencies I'm familiar with.
>
> Do you expect this to be a one-time process, or will we maintain the
> owners over time? If we will maintain this list, it would be easier to keep
> it up-to-date if it was closer to the code. i.e. perhaps each dependency
> registration in the Gradle BeamModulePlugin [1] should include a list of
> owners.

We want to maintain these long term and owners can be added and removed as
needed. I agree that maintaining owners closer to the dependency
declarations will be easier (pls see
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/dependencies/ for bit more details on
this).

- Cham