Thanks all for taking the ownership of Beam dependencies! This is an import
step to keep our dependencies healthy and up-to-date.
We will close this thread now. The next step would be integrating the
ownership information into the Beam codebase and implementing a tool to
create and manage the JIRA tickets of Beam deps in order to track the
upgrade process.

Thank you.

Regards.
Yifan