I have added all PMC that had an account on the confluence wiki to be
administrators.

Current list of administrators is:
Aljoscha Krettek (aljoscha)
Davor Bonaci (davor)
Daniel Kulp (dkulp)
Gavin (gmcdonald)
Josh Wills (jwills)
Kenneth Knowles (kenn)
Lukasz Cwik (lukecwik)
Jean-Baptiste Onofré (nanthrax)
Robert Bradshaw (rbradshaw)
Stephan Ewen (sewen)
Thomas Weise (thw)

If you need access, reach out to one of the existing administrators or a
PMC to get access.

Also, what should be the list of permissions we grant to non PMC (the list
below enumerates them all)?
 AllPagesBlogAttachmentsCommentsRestrictionsMailSpace
 ViewDelete OwnAddDeleteAddDeleteAddDeleteAddDeleteAdd/DeleteDeleteExport
Admin