I was recently told about Prow
<https://github.com/kubernetes/test-infra/tree/master/prow>, which
automates testing and merging for Kubernetes and other projects.
It also automates assigning reviewers and suggesting approvers. Example
<https://github.com/kubernetes/community/pull/2381> PR, video explanation
<https://youtu.be/BsIC7gPkH5M?t=19m41s>
I propose trying out Prow, since is it's a maintained and it uses OWNERS
files to explicitly define both who should be reviewing and who should
approve a PR.

I'm not suggesting we use it to replace Jenkins or do our merges for us.