Hello all,
I see a number of mixed responses. I think it would be helpful to push for
a decision by calling for a vote.

Also, the proposal has a number of parts, so perhaps we could ask David and
other contributors of the proposal to outline a couple alternatives the we
can all vote on. (e.g. #1 no examples repo, #2 all examples to new repo, #3
examples repo, but some examples remain in main repo).

The outcome may be no change at all, or some change, but at least we'll
have a definite decision from the community.

Does that sound reasonable?
-P.

Got feedback? go/pabloem-feedback