Thanks Kenn,

I think this is a very good idea.

My preference would be part of the website and not on a wiki. Those who
need to contribute can do so easily and I find wikis often get
messy/stale/overwhelming. The website will also mean that we can use dev@
and Jira to track, discuss and help agree upon the roadmap content in a
more controlled manner than a wiki which can change without notification.

I find it difficult to provide input on style / format without mentioning
what might be on it I'm afraid.

- I'd favour a short concise read (7 mins?) with links out to Jiras for
more detail and to help show transparent progress

- Potential users currently observing the project is a very important
audience IMO (en-premise Hadoop users, enterprise users seeking Kerberos
support, AWS cloud users etc). Might it help for us to identify the
audiences the roadmap is intended for to help steer the style?

Tim