Hi All,

According to the release calendar [1] branch cut date for Beam 2.10.0
release is today, 2019 January 2. I'd like to volunteer to manage this
release. Does anyone have any reason we should not release on schedule?

Otherwise, if you know of release-blocking bugs, please mark their "Fix
Version" as 2.10.0 and they will show up in the burndown [2]. If you own a
bug currently in the burndown, please double-check if it is truly
release-blocking.

I've gone ahead and cut a release-2.10.0 branch from the current master,
since it is green. If it turns out to be an inauspicious starting point, we
can always reset it.

Kenn

[1]
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=0p73sl034k80oob7seouanigd0%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FLos_Angeles