Hi Matthias, etc,

Trying to get thoughts on formalizing a process for getting proposals
together.  I look forward to the potential day that there are many people
that want (rather than just willing) to host a summit in a given region in
a given year.  Perhaps too forward looking.

Also, you mentioned planning London wound up with a tight time window.  If
shooting for April in SF, seems  the clock might be starting to tick.  Any
advice for how much time needed?  And guidance on getting whatever formal
needed through Apache - and does this also necessarily involve a Beam PMC
or community vote (probably more related to the first paragraph)?

Thanks,
Austin