Hi All,

Other projects/Summits like Kafka and Spark offer add-on days to summits
for training.  I'm wondering the appetite/interest for hands-on sessions
for working with Beam, and whether we think that'd be helpful.  Are there
people that would benefit from a beginning with Beam day, or a more
advanced/specialized session.  This was on the original agenda for London,
but hadn't materialized, seeing if we think there is interest to make this
worth putting together/making-available.

Furthermore, it had been mentioned that an introduction to contributing to
Beam might also be beneficial.  Also curious to hear whether that would be
of interest to people here (or for those that those here know, but aren't
following these distribution channels for themselves -- since following dev@
or even user@ is potentially a more focused selection of those with an
interest in Beam.

Thanks,