Thanks Kenn

I tend to think that timing is the main contributing factor as you note on
the Jira - it slipped down with no reminders / bumps sent on any channels
that I can see.

Would something that alerts the dev@ list of PRs that have not received any
attention after N days be helpful perhaps?
Even if that only prompts action by one of us to comment on the PR that
it's been acknowledged would likely be enough to engage the contributor -
they would hopefully then ping the individual if it then slips for a long
time.

Next week will be my first I'll be able to work on Beam in 2019, but I'll
comment on that PR now too as it's missing tests.