Agree.

Unfortunately, I'm not so surprise about this feedback, even if no
review at all is pretty rare. We improved a lot about the PR review, but
it's still too long IMHO. As I said several times, IMHO, if a PR is
basically good and the build pass, it should be merged.
We do a lot of discussion in PR, the build is not easy (sorry, but
gradle just sucks at least on my box), we should give more chance to
people to really participate (sometime, we just do things straight forward).

I'm taking my hat as someone who started to lose motivation on Beam. I'm
forcing myself to come back more active on the project, but it's hard:
lot of messages/discussion, feeling that some parts can't be changed,
that we are struggling and wasting time on non relevant discussion or
already define by Apache policies, etc.

So, at some degree, I understand such contributor feedback.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré