Reading the error from the gradle scan, it largely looks like some part of
the GCP dependencies for the build depends on a package, where the commit
version is no longer around. The main issue with gogradle is that it's
entirely distinct from the usual Go workflow, which means deps users use
are likely to be different to what's in the lock file.

This work will be tracked in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-5379
GoGradle hasn't moved to support the new-go way of handling deps, so my
inclination is to simplify to simple scripts for Gradle that shell out the
to Go tool for handling Go dep management, over trying to fix GoGradle.