@Udi
Did you try to just delete the
'/usr/local/google/home/ehudm/.gradle/go/repo/cloud.google.com' folder?

@Robert
As said before, I am a bit scared about the implications. Shelling out is
done by python, and from build perspective, this does not work very well,
unfortunately. I.e. no caching, up-to-date checks etc...

But of course, we need to play with this a bit more.