Hi Reza,

The detailed view of the capability matrix states: "The Flink Runner supports timers in non-merging windows."

That is still the case. Other than that, timers should be working fine.

It makes very heavy use of Event.Time timers and has to do some manual DoFn
cache work to get around some O(heavy) issues.

If you are running on Flink 1.5, timer deletion suffers from O(n) complexity which has been fixed in newer versions.

Cheers,
Max