Yeah, people's eyes likely jump to the big "What is being computed?" header
first and skip the small font "expand details" (that's what my eyes did
anyway!) Even just moving the expand/collapse to be AFTER the header of the
table (or down to the next line)  and making the font bigger might help a
lot. And maybe making the text more explicit: "Click to expand for more
details".

I'm traveling right now so can't take an in-depth look, but this might be
doable by changing the order of things in [1] and the font size in [2].
I'll add this info to the JIRA also.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/beam/blame/master/website/src/_includes/capability-matrix.md#L18
[2]