Hi,

I am interested to contribute to this issue

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3658

I have followed the contribution guide and was able to build the project
locally using gradlew commands.

I wanted to debug and trace the issue further by running the tests locally
using Intellij Idea but I am getting following errors. I looked up the docs
related to running tests (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BEAM/Run+a+single+unit+test)
and common IDE errors (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BEAM/%28FAQ%29+Recovering+from+common+IDE+errors)
but have not found similar errors.

Error:(632, 17) java: cannot find symbol
  symbol:   method
apply(org.apache.beam.sdk.transforms.Values<java.lang.Object>)
  location: interface org.apache.beam.sdk.values.POutput

Error:(169, 26) java: cannot find symbol
  symbol:   class PCollection
  location: class org.apache.beam.sdk.transforms.Watch

Error:(169, 59) java: cannot find symbol
  symbol:   class KV
  location: class org.apache.beam.sdk.transforms.Watch

Please let me know if you have feedback.

Regards,
Saikat