Hi Udi,

Are the temporary pytest tasks in use for pre-commit check or anything
currently?
I see there is still WIP for BEAM-3713
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-3713>.

There is only one task "pythonPreCommitPytest" depending on the pytest
tasks using the pytest environment configs.
And it's invoked here:

PrecommitJobBuilder builderPytest = new PrecommitJobBuilder(
    scope: this,
    nameBase: 'Python_pytest',
    gradleTask: ':pythonPreCommitPytest',
    commitTriggering: false,