I suggest to move forward with a vote on the dev mailing list to
formally approve the proposal and copy ASF legal for the use of the Beam
trademark.

Does that sound good?

@Kenneth We are trying not to conflict with any ASF events. Also, we'll
have half-day sessions which gives us additional flexibility.

-Max