+1 for automation.

Regarding #4, what about adding the constraint that this rule only applies to
issues that are incomplete and require more information from the reporter?

Unfortunately it would require a human to triage issues to determine this and
apply an appropriate label. Triage should happen regularly anyways, ideally
even periodically for old issues, though this may be asking a bit too much.

Regarding #5 & #6, having some SLO for P0/P1 issues for both updates and
closures would be helpful in setting expectations. A daily P0 violation email
to dev@ sounds right, for P1 weekly. What would the Slack notification look
like? It would be neat if it could ping the assignee directly. What group would
be victims for the auto-assigner?