Hi All,

I think it's good if we can have new Jira components to easily track
various issues related to cross-language transforms.

What do you think about adding the following Jira components ?

sdks-python-xlang
sdks-java-xlang
sdks-go-xlang

Jira component sdks-foo-xlang is for tracking issues related to
cross-language transforms for SDK Foo. For example,
* Issues related cross-language transforms wrappers written in SDK Foo
* Issues related to transforms implemented in SDK Foo that are offered as
cross-language transforms to other SDKs
* Issues related to cross-language transform expansion service implemented
for SDK Foo

Thanks,
Cham