Currently no. We're already experiencing a backlog of builds so the
additional load would be a problem. I've opened two related issues that I
think need completion before allowing non-committers to trigger tests:

Load sharing improvements: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10281
Admin access (maybe not required but nice to have):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10280

I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10282 to track opening
up triggering for non-committers.