I'm trying to update elasticsearch version to 7.9.2 but I've encountered a
problem with HadoopFormatIOElasticTest that uses ES in-memory emulator that is
no longer supported:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51316813/elastic-node-on-local-in-6-2

It's recommended to use testcontainers as proposed here
https://github.com/allegro/embedded-elasticsearch but it would transform the
in-memory test to integration test (which has to be done anyway)

There is also Elasticsearch test framework with ESSingleNodeTestCase but it
causes Jar Hell problem and I don't think it's easily solvable - the
dependencies in "java core" and "java core test".
I tried to

Is running the precommit test with testcontainers acceptable? It's the easiest
fix.

About the integration test:
I'd like to enable the IT test in Java PostCommit but there are some
assumptions about the data that is already written to Elasticsearch but I can't
find anywhere what that data should be (Probably something like Item_Price0,
Item_Price1 etc but I'm not sure)