Sure, I can try cutting out PTransform.

We could also look into reducing noise by:
- removing undoc-members from the config [1] (this would make it so only
objects with a docstring are added to the generated docs)
- adding :meta private:` to docstrings for objects we don't want publicly
visible

[1]
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/243128a8fc52798e1b58b0cf1a271d95ee7aa241/sdks/python/scripts/generate_pydoc.sh#L48