+1 (non-binding)

verified correct shading.

 Jan

On 5/19/21 8:53 PM, Ismaël Mejía wrote:
This release is only to publish the vendored dependency artifacts. We need those to integrate it and be able to verify if it causes problems or not. The PR for this is already opened but it needs the artifacts of this vote to be ran. https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/14824 <https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/14824>

For ref there is a document on how to release and validate releases of Beam's vendored dependencies that can be handy to anyone wishing to help validate: https://s.apache.org/beam-release-vendored-artifacts <https://s.apache.org/beam-release-vendored-artifacts>