I’m not certain that it’s related based on a quick scan of the test output
that you linked, but I do know that I recently made a change[1] to
Reshuffe.AssignToShard which @Daniel Collins mentioned was used by PubSub
Lite[2].

Given that the change is recent and the test is failing on remote but not
locally, I thought maybe the remote test env might be using the
AssignToShard change and your local code might not? (not certain if the
remote tests use exact SHA or rebase code on master first possibly?)

[2]
https://lists.apache.org/x/thread.html/r62b191e8318413739520b67dd3a4dfa788cbbc7b8d91ad9a80720dc6@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E