That tracker is not a restriction tracker which I need for my Bigtable reader
SDF. When I started working on this tracker I noticed that it was implemented
in Java and I figured it would be best to make functionally similar
implementation in Python. LexicographicKeyRangeTracker is not that different
except it can also handle strings as keys. I did not need the tracker to do
this so I left it out to keep it more simple and closer to Java implementation.

I’m open to changes in implementation but I would like to keep it simple and
not too far away from Java implementation.