Hi dev,

We're starting to incorporate BigTable in our stack and I've delighted
my co-workers with how easy it was to create some BigTables with
Beam... but there doesn't appear to be a reader for BigTable in
Python.

First off, is there a good reason why not/any reason why it would be difficult?

I could write one, but before I start, I'd love some input to make it easier.

It appears that there would be two options: either write one in
Python, or try to set one up with x-language from Java which I see is
done e.g. with the Spanner IO Connector.
Any recommendation on which one to pick or potential pitfalls in either choice?

If I write one in Python, what should I think about?
It is not obvious to me how to achieve parallelization, so any tips
here would be welcome.

Thanks!
-Lina