Good point about unanswered SO questions. +1 that we need to improve a
situation there.

Yes, we may try to stream them to a new dedicated list but it will require
people here to subscribe to and check regularly one more list which perhaps
won’t be so efficient as well.

I believe that a digest of the N latest unanswered questions to dev@ (or to
user@? or both?) every 3-4 days should be a better option.

—