Would it impact all python users including breaking the new user, quick
start experience? Or would it impact users of a specific IO or
configuration? If it is the former, I think it would be worth fixing it
just to have a working new user experience. With new user experience I am
thinking about someone doing a pip install beam and trying out a simple
pipeline and not thinking about typical production deployment options.