> Would it impact all python users including breaking the new user, quick
> start experience? Or would it impact users of a specific IO or
> configuration?

It is the latter. It will impact users of Specific IO (BigQueryIO read)
specific configuration (Direct_Read). Note that the default configuration
for BigQueryIO read is EXPORT. So this won't affect "quick-start" examples
having default settings.

It also won't affect users using SDK docker containers (e.g. Dataflow users
and Flink/Spark users running on a remote cluster). It will affect users
running in direct runner, and local portable runners (e.g. Flink local
cluster) with LOOPBACK configuration, which is exactly what our Python
PostComit is doing.