Hey everyone,

The next release (2.58.0) branch cut is scheduled for July 10,
2024, 2 weeks from today, according to the release calendar [1]. I'd like
to perform this release; I will cut the branch on that date, and cherrypick
release-blocking fixes afterwards, if any.

Please help with the release by:
- Making sure that any unresolved release blocking issues have their
"Milestone" marked as "2.58.0 Release" as soon as possible.
- Reviewing the current release blockers [2] and remove the Milestone if
they don't meet the criteria at [3]. There are currently 5 release
blockers.

Let me know if you have any comments/objections/questions.

Thanks,

Jack McCluskey

[1]
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=0p73sl034k80oob7seouanigd0%40group.calendar.google.com