Hi JB,

This is a great discussion to have! IMO, there's no special functionality
requirements for these pre-TLP releases. It's more important to make sure
we keep the process going. (I think we should start the release as soon as
possible, because it's been 2 months since the last one.)

If we hold a release a week for MQTT, we'll hold it another week for some
other new feature, and then hold it again for some other new feature.

Can you make a strong argument for why MQTT in particular should be release
blocking?

Dan