My original thought for this change was that Crunch uses the class name
Distinct. SQL also uses the keyword distinct.

Maybe the rule should be changed to adjectives or verbs depending on the
context.

Using a verb to describe this class really doesn't connote what the class
does as succinctly as the adjective.