Zitat von Johan Kool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Plus, I was thinking, should there be support for shortened journal
> names? Like J. Clim. and then every one knows it is the Journal of
> Climatology? Will be very tough to implement though, as I don't think
> there even exists a list with all valid shortenings. Just a thought...

Yes, abbreviations for journal names are quite common. Implementation should not
be very difficult. In a simple case each user can him/herself define a
replacement (or alias) list
(i.e. "Journal of Climatology" -> "J. Clim.")
that can be switched on/off as the user likes.

Thanks for the idea.

Matthias Basler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]