No problem, it makes sense, and it didn't really take too much work to
split out SparkR support into a separate commit. I have updated the pull
request now. There are now four commits:

* upgrade to Spark 1.5.1, including splitting out some jars to new
packages: spark-datanucleus, spark-extras, spark-yarn-shuffle
* Puppet module changes
* purely cosmetic changes
* add support for SparkR (both packaging and one small Puppet change
together)

~ Jonathan