This is a good example [1] of what we were referring to.

Thanks,
  Cos

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-2283
--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.