Aah, k8s - thanks Jay!

BTW, I believe we can do this in a less formal stuff (ie no VOTE): we have a
discussion going on the version of Bigtop. How about we make it 2.0 and trim
the BOM into the needed shape and form? If there's enough drive in the
community to continue with 1.x line (1.4 and so on), it can be done as a
parallel effort.

Thoughts?
  Cos