Thanks for the comment, Cos! I was able to start docker service on
docker-slave-02 without replacing and am running some Jenkins jobs on
it now, so I'll replace it in the short future.
I have a few things that I'd like to ask additionally:

* docker-slave-02 and 03 have a gp2 storage as a root volume that has
only 8GiB capacity, and they sometimes run short and stop the CI.
  May I increase them to 20 or 30 GiB when I replace those instances?
(I'm not sure what is our budget)

* They use an instance store with 30GiB to put docker images into it,
and they also sometimes run short.
  It seems there are two unused volumes with 1TiB (vol-ae71114e and
vol-4efa69ae) on AWS console.
  May I attach them to 02 and 03 instead of instance stores, or are
they backups or something?

Kengo Seki <sek...@apache.org>