I intended to keep current data in the storage and only shrink its
capacity, because I thought slaves also have some settings on the
disk.
But are following steps enough for slave setup? If so, I'll wipe and
setup them from scratch.

* launch EC2 instance
* create jenkins user
* configure its authorized_keys so that master can login with current key
* change slave's IP address on master
* (then master automatically configure this node, e.g., installing
agent, right?)

Kengo Seki <sek...@apache.org>