Yong Zang,
Thank you for reporting this problem.
I can reproduce your problem and it is releated to the lack of -Dtwitter in
bin/common.sh

Personally I don't this this is a blocker for a release as I feel that the
ability to run the server without explicitly building the sources is not
very useful in every day work.
Users usually use binaries/docker images and developers usually build the
source from Maven or the IDE.

That said I will send a PR with the fix and maybe we can fix in a 4.10.1
release or in case this RC fails and we have to send a new RC out for vote.

If this is a blocker problem for you or anyone else please chime in.

Enrico