Da: lan.liang <liangyuanpen...@163.com>
Inviato: martedì 5 novembre 2019 17:52
A: dev@bookkeeper.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: [VOTE] Release 4.10.0, release candidate #0

+1 no binding

- lan.liang
On 11/6/2019 00:26,Enrico Olivelli<eolive...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 (binding)
Verified checksums and signatures.
Built from sources with JDK13 on MacOs.
Run tests on JDK8 + MacOs, tests are passing.

Unit tests of HerdDB are passing:
- I had a little problem in understanding how PlacementPolicyAdherence works
- it is actually a nuisance that we are breaking PlacementPolicy APIs at every
major release, but we already discussed this and I can live with it)

I have found a little issue in the new package bkctl, as we are not creating
the directory "logs" the first time you run the tool you will see an error
(with JDK11+).
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/issues/2197

Personally I also find it annoying that by default the output of the tool is in
"logs" and on stdout, it is very confusing for the user.
I did not create an issue for this fact. Maybe it is better to start a
discussion in a separate thread.

Enrico

Il giorno mar 5 nov 2019 alle ore 14:32 Jia Zhai <zhaiji...@gmail.com> ha