Anup

Il Sab 19 Set 2020, 18:39 Anup Ghatage <ghat...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi Enrico,
> I can help.
> Let me know.

The best you can do at this point is to help validating branch-4.11: tests
passing on jdk8/jdk11, binaries working, bkctl, legacy Bookkeeper shell...

Other than this I will have to create release notes and the website for
4.11 and run the release procedure.

For this last part you would need write permissions, but unfortunately you
still haven't committer karma (yet :) )

Whenever you find and showstopper please ping me and if you can send a fix
(as it is a point release I don't expect particular regressions)

Thanks
Enrico

Regards,