Hi Lari,
     IMO, the maven shouldn't be removed until the gradle works well
and all the related docs are ready.
For now, It need lots of work to address those issues and prepare
related documents.  It will make the 4.15.0 release delay.

Last but no least, the gradle refactored the bookkeeper dependencies,
which lead to Pulsar also need to be refactored on dependency.

Thanks,
Hang

Lari Hotari <lhot...@apache.org> 于2022年3月22日周二 20:43写道: