Jose,

On 5 May 2016 at 10:30, Jose Carrasco <jo...@lcc.uma.es> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Andrea, thanks for your reply. I have opened a jira issue
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BROOKLYN-263

Thanks!

> Just a pair of question, do you think I should add a gsoc label to my
> tasks in order to maintain the gsoc flavor?
> What routing should I follow? I mean, I would like to work in this issue,
> so probably somebody should assigns the task to my jira profile (kiuby88),
> right?

I'm not sure about the gsoc label as it seems more a brooklyn induction to
me rather than a gsoc related task, but not strong feelings.
Feel free to start looking at the jira issue you just created and propose a
fix that reference a PR (this would be ideal IMHO) even if you are not
explicitly assigned to the task.

> Let me try your first workaround (required.ports), I assume that I have to
> add the result in the jira task. About second advice, yes I am using the
> default port. Currently, this issue is not a problem for me. I find this
> issue while deploying some examples and I thought it could be starting
> point for the gsoc immersion in the community.

Excellent! Let us know if the former suggestion fixes the issue for the
time being.

Looking forward for your PR!

Great job!
Andrea