Hi All-

The codebase for the UI is staged for review here:

https://github.com/ahgittin/brooklyn-ui/tree/new-ui-for-review/new

We have created the ip-clearance record [1] to track steps and the legal grant is in process (as per [2]). We will call for an [IP CLEARANCE] at general@incubator once those are completed, and then we will look for a vote here. If you have any comments on the code or on the process in the meantime please let me know.

Best
Alex

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/brooklyn-ui-angular.xml?view=markup [2] https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html#form-filling