Hi Alex.

Great news, I'm super excited to see this land!
I don't think the PR approach makes sense in this context, the code is
completely different from the current code base, there isn't much benefit
or doing a PR and see the differences between the two.

I would push directly IMO.

Best.

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 at 10:32 Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
wrote:

> Hi Brooklyners-
>
> I also give a +1 (binding).
>
> With 72h elapsed I declare the VOTE closed and passed.
>
> The [IP-CLEARANCE] also passed as folks will see.  I will incorporate
> the new code now.  I will do this as a PR for visibility and call out
> the IP-CLEARANCE process links in that PR, unless anyone thinks a
> different approach is more suitable (e.g. pushing directly?).
>
> Best regards
> Alex
>

> On 23/07/2018 14:22, Geoff Macartney wrote:
> > +1 (binding)
> >
> > Excited to see this go into Brooklyn
> >

> > On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 at 14:13 Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> +1 (binding)
> >>
> >> Having seen this UI in action I'd be very happy for it to land into
> >> Brooklyn. It's a much more modern-looking, aesthetically-pleasing UI
> with
> >> much more extensibility, but at it's core the UI works very similar to
> the
> >> old one, so there's very little learning curve for a user moving from
> the
> >> old UI to the new.
> >>
> >> Richard.
> >>

> >> On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 at 10:07, Alex Heneveld <
> >> alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>

> contribution

> has

> (no

> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/brooklyn-ui-angular.xml?view=markup
> >>>>

> https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html#form-filling

> --

Thomas Bouron
Senior Software Engineer

*Cloudsoft <https://cloudsoft.io/> *| Bringing Business to the Cloud

GitHub: https://github.com/tbouron
Twitter: https://twitter.com/eltibouron

Need a hand with AWS? Get a Free Consultation.